Friday, November 9, 2007

Today's Commute

It was back to the normal commuting route today. I got to see the RR crossing in daylight, and there were piles of rocks and those huge railroad ties. Not sure if they're done or if they've even really started.

Gotta give a shout-out to the trash truck driver who allowed me through. That was awesome to see. A black cat with white lower legs was roaming around near the main entrance gazebo. If it were mine, I'd call it "Boots". It also had a little white on its face. Nice looking cat.

Very light traffic today, and even with the light rain, no problems. The only backup was on MD 80 near MD 355 (Urbana Pike) where the road widening project is still underway. The traffic light took several cycles, but nothing horrendous. I heard a radio report that an accident occurred there as I approached the office.

No comments: